Gurugaon- Faridabad Metro Connect – CS Realty
The DPR of the 32 km metro connection between Gurgaon and Faridabad, was given over to HMRTC by DMRC(Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) in June 2020.
The optimizing of the Gurgaon-Faridabad metro by Haryana Mass Rapid Transport Corporation (HMRTC), has brightened up realty possibilities in the district.
Some of the major highlights include-
- According to the latest overview, the new alignment of Rs 5900 crore undertaking will have twelve stations including seven for Gurgaon. These stations will come up at Mandi, Sector 56, Rosewood City, South City 2, Sushant Lok 3, Vatika Chowk, and converse off at Golf Course Road and Ghata.
- These stations in Gurgaon will be built on the focal verge of Golf Course Extension Road and Gurgaon-Faridabad Road. The five stations in Faridabad will come up at Bata Chowk, Aravali Golf course, Badkhal Enclave, Pali Stone Crusher Zone, and Police Post Manger.
- This connectivity will surely profit individuals working in Faridabad that are on the lookout for an affordable home.
- CS Realty’s affordable private and business projects in Gurugram are all associated around Gurgaon-Faridabad metro passage. This is further going to facilitate the traffic condition on the Gurgaon-Faridabad course, helping our residents avoid pollution but yet, stay associated with their work environments.
- When the course between New Gurgaon and Faridabad becomes operational, the immediate effect would be seen on the real estate markets and bear liveability quotient of both the districts.
- As of now, countless individuals go every day to Faridabad from Gurgaon in personal vehicles because of the nonappearance of a satisfactory public vehicle framework. The development of the new metro would help upgrade availability between the two urban areas. Also, it is expected to support the property market across the two locales.